LearnPress – Fill-in-blank Question makes the question interesting but also challenging
- Create fill-in-blank question type
- Students receive full credit if ALL the blanks are filled correctly
Download and Install
- After downloading the plugin, visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’ and choose the plugin zip file that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now’ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin’ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Quizzes’
- Click ‘New Quiz’ or choose any existed quiz that you want to enable the add-on
- Question is now available to set as ‘Fill In Blank’.
- Add the question and replace the blank words with [fib fill=”WORD”].
- The question will be displayed as below and students are required to fill in the blanks